Hogwarts Infinity 1.0

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts Infinity's Grand Opening Is TODAY, April 16th! Smile

2 posters

Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R]

Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Male Posts : 8
    Coins : 12
    Physical Strength :
    Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Right_bar_bleue

Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Empty Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R]

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Brandon exited the Coffee Shop on one of the corners in Hogsmeade. He'd have to walk home which was about 5 miles away. In the rain. He really didn't feel like it, and he couldn't use his wand because it was stuck in his shoe side. So he was having to do the muggle way of walking, since he didn't have a car or anything. He began walking down the sidewalk as she shrugged on his fur jacker over his shoulders.
    Kyle Brisbane
    Kyle Brisbane
    Hogwarts Headmaster
    Hogwarts Headmaster

Male Posts : 12
    Coins : 16
    Physical Strength :
    Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Right_bar_bleue

Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Empty Re: Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R]

Post by Kyle Brisbane Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Kyle was riding past in the rain. Inbetween the windshield wipers, he saw Brandon. He decided to stop and let the male into the car, so he did. Out of kindness.. And maybe greed of his body anyhow. "Hop in," he said. and he reached over and opened the door and let Brandon get in and situated before he drove off. Kyle was heading back to his own place.
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Physical Strength :

Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R] Empty Re: Don't Leave Me In All This Pain, Don't Leave Me Out In The Rain [R]

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Brandon got in the car, and smiled at Kyle. "Thanks," he said. He got comfortable as Kyle zoomed down the empty streets. "So can I stay at your place tonight? If it's not too much, or too awkward. It would just be better. Your place is right here," he said, pointing as the car turned in the house's direction.
    Kyle Brisbane
    Kyle Brisbane
    Hogwarts Headmaster
    Hogwarts Headmaster

Physical Strength :

Post by Kyle Brisbane Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Kyle looked over, "I was thinking the same thing," he stated with a smirk. He parked the car after driving smoothly into the driveway. Then he got out first and walked around the car and let out Brandon, and put up a forcefield-umbrella to keep the rain away from them. Kyle opened the door with magic, and let Brandon walk in first, then walked in after him. He then closed and locked the door. Kyle slipped off his shoes, and looked at Brandon, "You can leave your shoes here as well."
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Physical Strength :

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Brandon rushed into the house. He then slipped off his shoes as he was told. He really wanted to get with Kyle for a long time, he just didn't have the courage to ask him at all. He then dusted off his coat, and looked at Kyle as he undressed his outer layer of coat.
    Kyle Brisbane
    Kyle Brisbane
    Hogwarts Headmaster
    Hogwarts Headmaster

Physical Strength :

Post by Kyle Brisbane Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Kyle turned and looked at Brandon, and smiled. He walked over to him and lightly took off his jacket for him. He then hung it up on the jacket rack. "There, should be dry by morning hopefully." he stated. "You can sleep in the guest room if you want," he stated. Kyle wanted Brandon's body badly, but didn't know if he felt the same.
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Physical Strength :

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Brandon sighed. "Oh," he said. He walked back out of the living room and into the hallway where he found a room which he thought to be the guest room.
    Kyle Brisbane
    Kyle Brisbane
    Hogwarts Headmaster
    Hogwarts Headmaster

Physical Strength :

Post by Kyle Brisbane Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 pm

After using the restroom, Kyle entered into his room, and found Brandon sleeping. He must've had the wrong room of course. Kyle didn't care, of course he wanted this to happen. Kyle walked over around to the side of the bed Brandon was on, and kissed him on the lips softly.
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Physical Strength :

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Brandon woke up from the kiss. Almost a sleeping beauty for a moment. He knew it had to be Kyle, and when he opened his eyes, it was. This had to be unreal. He never thought Kyle would make a move on him, but he in fact did. Brandon kissed Kyle back, slipping his own tounge into the male's mouth, making a connection. After the kiss ended, "I love you." Brandon said.
    Kyle Brisbane
    Kyle Brisbane
    Hogwarts Headmaster
    Hogwarts Headmaster

Physical Strength :

Post by Kyle Brisbane Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Kyle smiled. He then got underneath the covers with Brandon. He slipped his hands into Brandon's pants, and began stroking his penis slowly.
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Brandon O'Donoghue
    Auror
    Auror

Physical Strength :

Post by Brandon O'Donoghue Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 am

Brandon moaned. He then rolled over on top of Kyle, and began kissing him on the lips again. He then snaked and maded his way down Kyle's muscular body to his pants. He unbuttoned them, and slipped them off for him, as well as his shirt at the top before. He uncovered his long cock from his underwear, and was marveled. "Wow," he said. He went to work at it, and began sucking hardly, up and down, up and down. He even licked it a few times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:38 am